Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrap retreat

After six wonderful days in Ohio, the kids and I drove home only for me to turn around less than 24 hours later and attend a retreat with my scrappin sistahs. There is a group of girls at our church that love to scrapbook together and one of them worked it out so we could use her in-law's lake house for the weekend. What a wonderful time of fellowship, fun and crafting! While there, we each issued a challenge, competed to put together the most pages, went to a diner that has been featured on HGTV, got lost, watched Meet the Parents, listened to corny music, and...well, it would take too long to list all that we did. And one of our members turned 35 on Sunday, the last day. On the way home, we got her a cashew-carmel custard dish from Culver's. I've never had such wonderful ice cream in my life.

Anyway, I completed 14 events (21 pages) over the weekend. I was in the zone! I'm sorry to bore some of you, but for those who are interested, here are my completed pages:














2 comments:

forgetfulone said...

Wow! You got a lot done, and everything is so pretty! You have some gorgeous photos and gorgeous papers. Great job! I wish I had more time to scrap! I need a retreat.

Laura said...

WOW - double WOW - love all the pages you completed. AWESOME! I am going to steal lots of ideas!