Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Indian's game

Last night the kids and I went to the Indianapolis Indians game because our good friends, the Millers, were singing the national anthem before the game. I wish I could figure out how to embed video so I could put it on here. (It's on my Facebook page if anyone wants to see it there.) Anyway, we sat on the lawn. The incline of the ground made it perfect to lay back and actually see the game from that position. The kids running around and the fact that it was so far away were the downfalls of our seats, but it was a nice night--the perfect temperature, and we had a blast!

Wil and I. He's got his sad, puppy dog eyes because he was starting school in the morning.


Baylee, Izzi, Lydia Wright and me. (Yes, I'm talented enough to get all four of us in a picture just by holding out my arm and clicking!)

4 comments:

Smiling Shelly said...

That's pretty talented. Looks like everyone had a fun time :)

Thanks for stopping by...I've been out of the loop for a while. I notice that you have a fb page; that's part of the reason I've been away so long..I'm totally addicted to FarmTown. *sigh* Oh well, maybe one day I'll get back on track. :)

Rebekah said...

blogger has a video link button next to the picture upload button.

penguinsandladybugs said...

Sounds like a great time....going to look for you on Facebook :)

Jeanine said...

What fun!
Gotta find you on FB!