Monday, August 17, 2009

Banana Pops gone wrong

If you want to do your kids a favor and make them dislike chocolate, just go to the store, buy that waxy dipping chocolate, melt it, then try to coat peeled bananas with it. You'll end up with globs of half-liquid melted chocolate that barely cling to the bananas because they are more interested in congealing into squishy lumps of chocolate-flavored wax. Then sit back and watch as your children greedily down the dubious brown mass and proceed to get stomach aches they will remember the rest of their days. Now pat yourself on the back. You have accomplished your goal of making the mere mention of melted chocolate distasteful to them for life. You're a great parent!

3 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

oops! Now if only I could find something to make me dislike chocolate!

Jeanine said...

That makes my stomach hurt just READING about it. Yuck. But I am sure you will find a way to make them like chocolate again. :)

Hunnybee said...

Duly noted.